The Ultimate Kavalan Whisky Distillery Experience
We’re Going to Taiwan!
Have you ever wanted to visit Taiwan, eat good food, drink amazing whisky and hangout with a bunch of other like minded individuals from the Philippines.
Well great news!
We’ve been invited by Kavalan’s Master Blender Ian Chang to join him on a private tour of his distillery in Taiwan.
This will be unlike your standard guest tour and Ian will be there personally to show us around. He’ll even take us to excluded areas such as the maturing rooms where we can try a few different items that are off the menu. Hopefully even straight from the cask.
This will be a short 3 Day 2 Night trip and here’s the itinerary.
August 17 Arrive at Hotel
Free Leisure and Dinner
August 18 Bus Ride to Distillery (8 am)
Kavalan Distillery Tour with Ian Chang
Group Lunch in Yilan
Arrive Back to Hotel by 4-5 pm (Free Time)
Dinner and Private Masterclass with Keeper of the Quaich Murphy Chang of Glenmorangie
August 19 Free Leisure
Depart Taipei Back to Manila
- Kavalan Private Distillery Tour with Ian Chang
- 2 Nights – Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast for 2 (twin sharing)
- Private Masterclass with Keeper of the Quaich Murphy Chang of Glenmorangie
- All Other Meals from Fri Dinner to Sunday Lunch
- Whisky During All Meals (except for breakfast)
- Bus and Land Transfers from Hotel/Distillery/Hotel
- English Speaking Guide (Chewy)
- Fun Times and an Unforgettable Experience
If you are interested in joining us please email firstname.lastname@example.org